Saturday, January 1, 2011

Premier Designs Jewelry

I know, I know... I need another job like I need a hole in the head. But, I have gone out and gotten myself a third job. Flying for Southwest, substitute teaching, and now Jeweler with Premier Designs Jewelry! I have mailed out several letters to family and friends talking about my new career with Premier, but I also wanted to add some links and details here on the blog for further reference!

My Training Show will be held at our home a week from today, on January 8th, at 7pm. I hope to see many of my family and friends here to support me! For our address or more information on my Training Show, you can leave a comment on this blog post and I'll contact you. It will be a fun girls night out to try on jewelry, see Premier's great quality first hand, and socialize!

For more information on Premier's hostess plans, if you are interested in hosting a show, click here: http://www.premierdesigns.com/direct_sales_opportunity/hostessplan.php Between now and January 31st, as a hostess you will receive 50% of your show total in free jewelry, rather than the typical 30%!

For information on Premier's Golden Guarantee, click here: http://www.premierdesigns.com/direct_sales_jewelry/jewelry.php

And to receive a catalog and order directly from me rather than hosting a show, leave me a comment or send me an email at: brookethames@hotmail.com

My goal with Premier Designs is to earn money each month to off-set the student loans that have gone into repayment since November. I fell in love with Premier's jewelry back in September when I attended my first show, and discovered how much I could expand my limited wardrobe just by adding some quality pieces of jewelry. I would love to help you do the same with your own wardrobe, simply by adding some great necklaces, earrings, and/or bracelets!

I thank you all in advance for your support, prayers, and encouragement as I begin my career with Premier Designs!

3 comments:

David said...

3 jobs? you are crazy! lol

Amy said...

Good luck with your training show. I had my training show in Oct. and completed my 9 Quick Start home shows in December. I am very excited to get started with my 2011parties!!

Amy said...

How did your training show go? When is your first home show? Does your Jewelry Mom attend your first show? I have had a long break since early Dec. Cannot wait for my first show of 2011 next week. I have our Regional Rally this weekend. It should be a lot of fun. We will get a preview of the Spring jewelry and I saved my Quick Start retai certificate to purchase the new spring line! Good Luck!!