Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I was hoping to write this post a little earlier, but I wanted to wish Rick and all of the other dads out there a Happy Father's Day! I got the cutest pictures yesterday of Rick and Riley mowing the lawn together that I wanted to include, but the house is a DISASTER AREA (more on that in a later post) and I can't find the camera cord anywhere. Oh well. Riley and Tyson have the coolest daddy ever- the new baby has no idea how lucky he or she is to be getting such a fun, hard-working, loving dad. Here a few old pictures of Rick with the kids...




I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad, Dave, and my step-dad, Jim. They are both so supportive and I love and appreciate them both so much. My dad got a chance to spend his Father's Day weekend doing what he loves to do best- GOLF! And it sounds like he had great weather for it.

Papa Dave

My mom and Jim drove to Portland on Friday just so Jim could help Rick fix our front door jam that has been broken and cracked since we moved in. It was a great visit with both of them and we can't thank Jim enough for all the hard work he put in on the project. We were even able to take them out to a kidless dinner at Red Lobster before they made the trip back to the Tri-Cities.

Grandpa Jim

Stay tuned for more posts to come about how chaotic our life has been this past week, our mess of a house and the progress of the new kitchen, and most important- ultrasound pictures!!

No comments: