Sunday, February 22, 2009

It was no fluke!

If you have not read the post below this one, stop reading and go read "Mini-milestone" first... it's okay, I'll wait....

Have you read it yet? Here it goes...

So, about 3 minutes after I posted "Mini-milestone", Cooper decided to prove me wrong about the rolling over. He rolled from his back to his front and then did it again, and again, and again. I actually think he was showing off. It's official- no more couches, beds, or counters for this little guy (I'm kidding about the counters of course!). I caught a roll on tape, but don't know how to upload from that camera yet, so I'll get back to you with video if I can.

I have to say, I think he's growing up way too fast! He's going to be crawling and walking before we know it! :)

*Stay tuned tomorrow night (hopefully) for a post on a little adventure that Cooper and I are taking in the morning!! Those of you on facebook may get a little hint/preview before the post!*

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Rolling over! Wow!

It sounds like he was trying to prove you wrong...LOL...

And I love it when they find their feet. Except I don't love it when they figure out how to pull their socks off :)