Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still waiting...

We are still patiently awaiting the arrival of Baby Thames... well, sometimes not so patiently- I have had my fair share of "I am so over this!" moments! It is definitely getting more difficult to care for Riley and Tyson during the day without causing some sort of pain or discomfort, but I try to take advantage of their nap and rest myself. The kids have both been great though, despite being sick, and Riley is really starting to talk about being able to hold the baby when "she" is born. The baby is "officially" due on October 29th, based on the week 10 ultrasound, but I'd be surprised if it takes another week... :)

Rick will most likely be making his very first post on this family blog of ours after the baby is born- so stay tuned! Here's one final picture of the belly-

5 comments:

Babyfro said...

You're gorgeous. Just in case you didn't know. :-)

Lisa said...

I know you're ready! How exciting! And I'm with Riley, I think it's a girl. =) Can't wait for Rick's post!

Unknown said...

Brooke - I am so excited for you!!! I hope your baby comes sooner rather than later, and that everything goes perfectly. I'll be watching for pictures of cute little baby Thames - who, by the way, I think will be a BOY. :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Kathleen said...

Baby Watch 2008. I can't wait til "she" is born! Hehe, just helping Riley out with the wishing!
Good luck when the time comes, can't wait to hear its official! You have two wonderful kids, I know the third will be just as great! Happy Birthing!!!

Babyfro said...

I'm hoping that your absence is very good news and you have a little one to tell us all about! If it hasn't happened already I hope labor and delivery are as painless as they come. I'm thinking of you!