Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's official!!

I am a college graduate!!!!! Saturday morning, I walked across the stage at the Warner Pacific commencement ceremony and received my diploma. It has been a long two years, but with the support of my incredible husband, family, and friends, I made it! Although I'm not 100% sure what my next move will be, I have accomplished more than I thought possible by simply going back to school and getting my bachelor's degree. Here are some fun pictures from the day:


I know this is far away, but this is right after I walked the stage, with diploma in hand!

These are my "peeps"- the co-hort I spent every Monday night with for 18 months. They are amazing, supportive friends for life! (Oscar, CJ, Sarah, Me, Jeff, and Betty)

My biggest supporter and the love of my life! I couldn't have done with out you Rick!

My whole family made the trip for the ceremony, and here is a picture of my dad and Gayle before they made the trip back to the Tri-Cities.

Tyson really liked the cake!

Riley and Cassidy had fun carrying around the baby. They got along great and loved to pretend together.

Here are the cousins after a long day and a fun bath together!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!