Thursday, May 8, 2008

Reality T.V. Junkie

Ok, I admit it. I am a reality T.V. junkie. I can't seem to get enough Biggest Loser, American Idol, Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, and Survivor. Thank goodness for TiVo and my poor husband who must put up with my obsession- bless him for that! I can't wait for the rush of finales to be over so I can be free to enjoy the summer and not be a slave to crap reality T.V.! Having said that, I am loving this current season of Survivor!! There has been backstabbing, blindsides, unplayed immunity idols, more blindsides, and some really STUPID choices- and I love every minute of it!! Tonight I had to pick up my jaw off the floor when the episode was done. It should be a fun Mother's Day finale. Although my heart is completely into American Idol this season, I have been a fan of David Cook from the beginning so I hope to see him in the finale too. I know I must be really bored to be blogging about my television habits!

Riley has been sick for a couple of days, but on the recovery end now. It's always a helpless feeling watching your children (or anyone else for that matter) get sick. She's had a low grade fever and has been resting a ton, but we're hoping she's back to her old self by the weekend when my entire family is in town for graduation and Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Did you see Josh's comment on the hush puppies? It's more thorough than my answer of "fried corn bread" would have been. =) Now you HAVE to come to Atlanta!