Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love The Office!


I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while! Last night's season premiere of The Office did not disappoint- I loved every minute of it! At this point in the pregnancy, my "stomach" muscles are so weak, that when I laughed, my whole belly moved and it was actually painful! I had to readjust a couple of times and support my belly with a pillow, just to make the pain go away! The baby was probably wondering what the heck was going on. And it was causing me to have some minor contractions from all the moving and shaking I was doing... I actually told Rick at one point, wouldn't it be a funny story if my water broke from laughing at The Office?! I know that wouldn't happen, but I definitely put my belly through an ordeal- and it was so worth it! I hope all of you Office fans out there enjoyed the premiere as much as I did! :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

We did enjoy it. Casey's favorite part is when Dwight kicked the cake over. I haven't seen him laugh that hard in a while.