Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random pictures

After Riley and Tyson were born, it seems like we couldn't take enough pictures of them- most of the time doing absolutely nothing, normal newborn things like sleeping... and sleeping. Maybe the occasional picture with their eyes open and even a few with Rick or I holding them. Since we've been home with Cooper, there have very few photos taken of him in comparison to the other two. We'll have to work on that a little bit! We're still trying to get a good shot of Cooper for his baby announcements. He was born with a pretty decent baby rash all over his body, including his face, so most pictures just don't seem to do his cuteness justice! :) We'll get a good one soon. Of the few pictures we have taken in the last week, here are some of my favorites:

I love this picture of Rick with all the kids!
Tyson giving cuddles to his new baby brother
Don't babies look so peaceful when they sleep?
I could just sit and stare at his little face all day- I've realized how quickly this stage passes by, so I'm trying to soak it all in while I can!
This was Riley wanting to "wear" her baby's blankies as a pretty dress.

No comments: