Monday, June 22, 2009

Marathon Training: Week 3

Week 3 was a decent week, finally able to run a few new routes. The highlight of the week was my 3 mile run on Thursday. We checked in at the hotel, changed clothes, and went for a run from our hotel, through downtown Disney to the Disneyland Hotel, and back again. It was the perfect way to take in Disney for the first time, even if we did look a little weird running along Downtown Disney with our ear buds in.

I did indeed skip my Saturday run, but seemed to get a TON of other walking done. I was hoping to run Sunday when we returned but didn't do that either... so, not the greatest week, but memorable. I'll be doing some serious shifting around for week 4, trying to fit all my runs in without having to run after a long day at work.

Miles: 10
Days missed: 1

No comments: